Academic Results & Secondary Schools
For 2018/2019 (due to Covid, these are the latest published results), Waverley’s SATs results surpassed the National average in reading, mathematics and spelling & grammar. In reading, 95% of the pupils reached the required standard, compared with 75% nationally, with many pupils achieving the higher than expected standard.
In mathematics, 100% of the pupils reached the required standard, compared with 79% nationally.
In spelling & grammar, 90% of the pupils reached the required standard, compared with 78% nationally.
Our results are even more impressive overall, nationally 65% of pupils achieved the required standard in Maths and English, whereas Waverley achieved 90%.
Moving On... Secondary Schools.
We are delighted that this year, every pupil in our Year 6 cohort was offered a place at their first choice Secondary School. Many of our students also attained scholarships, or places at selective Secondary Schools.
Although we have excellent relationships with many Secondary Schools, we are not exclusively linked to any. We feel this enables us to offer impartial advice and prepare your child for the most suitable school to fit their abilities, talents and pastoral care.
Secondary School Destinations Include:
- Wellington College, Crowthorne
- Blue Coat School, Reading
- Reading Boys Grammar
- Upton Court Grammar School, Slough (formerly known as Slough Grammar School)
- Kendrick Grammar (Girls), Reading
- Leighton Park School, Reading
- Ranelagh School, Bracknell
- Luckley School, Wokingham
- The Holt School, Wokingham
- Salesian College, Farnborough
- Queen Anne's, Caversham
- The Abbey, Reading
- Bohunt School, Wokingham
- St Crispin's School, Wokingham